Electrical Maintenance Technician
Electrical Technician Middlesbrough £35-38k
The Electrical Technician is responsible for providing an effective electrical maintenance programme supporting all aspects of gas production, to ensure continuous reliable and efficient operation.
- Preparing plant for maintenance and inspection as required by executing LV/HV electrical. Responsible for testing and re-starting equipment once maintenance is completed. (Turbines and compressors)
- Resolving plant problems by rectifying defects, and identifying opportunities that will enhance plant reliability.
- Ensure all plant, machinery and equipment is operated and maintained efficiently and safely. Ensure records are kept complaint with ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
- Inspect and checking of operating plant, machinery and electrical equipment as required. Diagnose faults on plant and machinery and provide feedback / raise SAP notifications and work orders for rectification..
- Completing and maintaining training profile as per the online training tool. - Maintaining a safe and clean site environment. - Preparing, scoping, costing and implementing small site projects as required. Experience: - Recognised apprenticeship, ONC or HNC in an Electrical discipline.
- Some level of operating experience of ASU’s (Air Separation Units) and associated equipment is preferable.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding electrical industry and statutory standards and codes of practice,
- Good understanding of current Health, Safety and Environment legislation. This is a great opportunity to join an existing team in what will be a stimulating and rewarding work environment in an established global company.