Senior PMO Analyst
£65k + £5kcar + 10% pension, 20% bonus
Senior PMO Analyst
Perm OR FTC
Experience within a CIO division of a financial services or insurance company providing, maintaining and supporting established governance processes, adding quality, efficiency and reducing manual intervention via automation where possible. You will be working closely with the project/programme managers and Portfolio Management.
- Automation Tools such as Excel Macro's, MS Teams and Power Apps, automating existing governance functions such as the collation and publication of multiple project and scrum team reports
- Support and manage Programme and Project Manager's within the portfolio, ensuring delivery of key strategic goals and projects and aiding the development of teams.
- Assist in the creation of project business cases, identifying the business impact, the probability of satisfying business needs, the anticipated business benefits and the risks and consequences of failure.
- Report progress of the portfolio to senior management with specific emphasis on business objectives, delivery, effective risk and issue management, portfolio volatility with respect to scope and quality changes, and process improvements.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing production of Portfolio Dashboards, providing portfolio health metrics including key risks and performance indicators.
- Strong automation experience and skills from within a PMO
- Experience in project/portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritisation and budgeting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the proven ability to work effectively with all organisational levels
- Strong knowledge of risk management, standards and policy formulation
- Strong in financial management and organisational change management
- Excellent documentation skills; ability to create high quality steering committee materials
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management
- Background in working across a number of different sectors both business and IT related projects/ programmes
- Knowledge of technology estates and technologies desirable
- +£5000 car allowance
- 20% bonus (They’re doing very well so realistic)
- 10% matching pension
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance x 4, private medical, income guarantee
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell +/- 5 days holidays/yr
+44 (0)1580 715 111