Senior Business Analyst
£65k + £5k car+ 20% bonus+10%match pension
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join an expanding CIO team.
Home working with occasional travel to head office in East Sussex.
You will be responsible for the creation of detailed business analysis for multiple large scale projects, managing a team of Business Analysts to evaluate current business systems and processes against customer and operational needs, whilst delivering to the agreed scope, cost, quality and time objectives.
Looking for hands-on creative and inspiring leaders who have a detailed understanding of the Insurance industry to deliver technology solutions to help us on our way to become the UK's biggest and best digital insurer. You must have a positive and proactive approach, enjoy solving problems and can successfully manage and coach their team to deliver large projects in our digital and change division.
About the role:
- Direct line management of Business Analysts and Junior Business Analysts
- Create detailed business analysis for a large project or multiple medium sized projects
- Evaluate business systems and processes, end to end against user needs to formulate and document changes, delivering to agreed scope, cost, quality and time objectives
- Interpret data and translate user requirements into detailed specifications that are clear and concise and without ambiguity
- Leading and facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders to establish requirements during project initiation
- Provide development, coaching and mentoring to Business Analysts
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst gained within the insurance industry
- Strong domain knowledge of insurance, ideally with personal lines products, including commercial direction, strategy, regulation, operational impacts and technology solutions
- Management experience of Business Analysts/Junior Business Analysts
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Detailed analytical abilities, inquisitive nature and not settling until all questions answered and understood.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely in order for members of change and non-change areas to understand quickly and make appropriate business decisions
Please find some of the great benefits
· £5000 car allowance
· Flexible working opportunities
· Up to 20% bonus earning potential
· 27 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension (10% company matching)
+44 (0)1580 715 111