Security Architect. £70k - £80k + Bonus. Relocation.
Ref: M4016. East Sussex: Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hastings, Battle.
An opportunity to play a key role in this well established and dynamic organisation. As Security Architect you will lead the development, implementation and maintenance of an Enterprise Security strategy and architecture to meet business requirements, whilst ensuring that security is aligned with technology strategies and complies with Enterprise Architecture (EA) principles and guidelines.
You will manage all security aspects in core technology areas such as: data, networking, infrastructure, software development, mobile and cloud platforms. You will also be responsible for managing the IT Security Engineering team. Other accountabilities will include:
- Develop the IT security strategy and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices and business priorities;
- Develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the company to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers;
- Lead and develop the IT Security team;
- Develop and maintain security architecture artefacts (models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations;
- Work with other architects, application, infrastructure, and business teams on promotion and adoption of best practice security concepts, as well as the integration of security components and services.
We would like to see experience in delivery of security design and building and deployment of security infrastructures; experience of security strategies and technologies with experience of defining security architectures and roadmaps within a medium to large sized organisation; implementation experience of a wide range of security products such as access audit tools, IDS, IPS, DLP, Firewalls, End Point security, encryption, proxies, DDOS protection, etc.
It would be advantageous to have relevant qualifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCNA, CEH etc, and TOGAF or SABSA certification is desirable. Salary is competitive / negotiable and benefits are excellent including: bonus, optional share scheme, flexible working, good pension scheme, generous holiday allowanceand more. A relocation package is also available if required. For more information on the role and our client please get in touch – thank you.