We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing implementation schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of implementation material
- Work with the Sales Manager to agree the client implementation plan, agreeing and detailing client priorities, credit account opening and ensuring adherence to the business engagement plan.
- Coordinating with internal and external providers, some of which maybe outsourced resources.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports as required
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Experience in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or project management will be an asset
Location and Hours
- Chessington – Surrey
- Hours Monday – Friday 0830 -1730 with one hour for lunch
+44 (0)1580 715 111