£65-70k + 20% bonus
Risk Manager - (Must come from managing risk in IT / information office )
Hybrid - Occasional office presence.
Reporting into the Head of Change and Governance you will be accountable for the management of the risk and control framework, outputs and process across all areas of CIO - Chief Information Office, ensuring alignment to RMF from 2nd line and consistent use of any risk systems. You will also hold responsibility for the success of other core governance processes across the department including audit and internal assurance ensuring they are well executed and delivered on time and to quality across the CIO function.
• Excellent knowledge and experience as an Enterprise or Operational Risk leader or considerable operational risk experience gained within insurance or financial services.
• Previous experience in developing and implementing risk frameworks and processes, preferably within IT or with IT background
• Confidence to engage with stakeholders at all levels
• Strong communicator & influencer with the ability to affect change
• Proven leadership capability - Bring out the best in individuals and teams, knowing individuals, playing to their strengths
• Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
• £5000 car allowance
• Up to 20% bonus
• 10% matching pension
• 27 days holiday
• Life assurance
• Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
+44 (0)1580 715 111