Manual Machinist required for a well-established manufacturer based in the Kings Lynn area. Due to the ongoing success, they are looking for an experienced manual machinist to join an existing team of engineers.
The successful Manual Machinist will have a proven background in operating manual machines, including milling and turning machinery.
Manual Machinist Position Overview
- Operating manual machinery to produce components, machinery includes milling and turning machinery. Manual Lathes and Mills.
- Reporting to the production manager, and reporting any quality or production issues
- Turn and Mill with all ferrous/non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Working from engineering drawings
- Visual inspection to ensure quality standards are being met
Manual Machinist Position Requirements
- Experience in the operation of manual machinery including Milling & Turning machinery.
- Experience working on gearboxes is very advantageous
- Based in a commutable distance of Kings Lynn
- CNC Experience is advantageous
- Ability to read engineering drawings desirable
Manual Machinist Position Remuneration
- Full-Time, Permanent position
- 07:30 - 16:00 - finish at 15:00 on Fridays
- Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- 33 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
This role would suit a machinist, familiar with manual Milling machines & Lathes
+44 (0)1580 715 111