CNC Turner - Turning Operator Setter Dorking £14-16/hr + overtime
The operators needs to be able to work on their own but also play a team role to ensure that components are manufactured to the drawing and within tolerance. The operator must also be able to multitask across a number of machines and be proactive to ensure components meet quality requirements. The company is progressing with a Lean manufacturing programme and this role would require the operator to assist in implementing best practise skills.
Working in plastics, especially acrylics.
· Hass Lathe
· Minimum 5 years CNC machining experience
· Apprenticeship or technical qualification such as an HNC/HND or City & Guilds
· Full knowledge of Fanuc and Siemens controls
· Set up fixtures, tooling and programmes
· Able to read and understand engineering drawings
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Heat Treatment, Precision Machining, PMMA, Plastics Engineering, Fanuc Drill Mate, Dugard Twin pallet VMC, Brother VMA may also be considered for this role.