Cloud Network Operations Analyst
£55k + £5k car + 20% bonus
Cloud Network Operations Analyst - Hybrid - home working and some office
Cloud technologies and agile working practices are pivotal to the technology transformation journey. In the Operation team, we are passionate about first class service across technologies that truly transform colleague and customer experience. The technology, culture and approach is changing to embrace cloud first principles, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Cloud Network Operator to join our growing Cloud Operations function to deliver a strategic cloud platform on Azure.
About the role
Deliver proactive analysis and maintenance of the Network infrastructure to ensure it is fit for purpose, well maintained, and supports the transition to cloud services.
- Be part of a team that supports multiple Network technologies such as; Cisco, Juniper, Cloud Networking stacks, LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDN, Routing & Switching.
- Deliver BAU maintenance of the on-premise network environment to ensure network stability and support office, cloud networking and voice.
- Develop and improvements to networking services using Infrastructure as Code
- Help ensure the availability and security of the company network and cloud network utilising security best-practices and pro-active monitoring.
1+ years working as a dedicated Network specialist in an enterprise scale business, ideally with cloud experience.
- 3+ years working in an IT environment in an enterprise scale business.
- Hands on experience deploying and managing Juniper firewalls via Junos.
- A widespread understanding of enterprise Network solutions including firewalls, switches, load balancers, MPLS and Internet circuits.
- Experience working within both Agile and Waterfall projects would be helpful.
It would be desirable if you had:
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Relevant Cisco Accreditations: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE
- Relevant Juniper Accreditations: JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCSP
- Training or certifications in Microsoft Azure, DevOps Tooling or Kubernetes
Excellent basic salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Up to 20% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension (10% company matching)
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays, health care cash
+44 (0)1580 715 111