£80k - £95k + Bonus
Cloud Architect. £80k - £95k + Bonus; excellent benefits.
Ref: M4179. London, Kent, Sussex. HYBRID / WFH.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect to join our expanding business – you will: define, maintain, and ensure the integrity and consistency of our end-to-end technology solutions, including Datacentre migrations to Cloud services. We are looking for:
- strong expertise in Azure and Cloud technology stacks;
- technical knowledge of Public Cloud: security, performance, resilience (designing for failure) and availability required to support an Azure cloud first architecture;
- experience and knowledge of supporting datacentre migrations and transforming legacy solutions to cloud services;
- experience of design and implementation of virtualised: compute, network, storage solutions and technologies;
- delivery of Cloud architectures: IaaS, PaaS & SaaS;
- knowledge of designing, implementing, and running Public Cloud technologies supporting a public cloud strategy.
Ideally you will have relevant accreditations / certifications such as: AZ-305 / A-104 / TOGAF etc.
The role is predominantly hybrid with very occasional meetings required in the offices in London or Sussex (can be discussed). Salary is negotiable and benefits include: Bonus; excellent holiday allowance; generous pension; private medical insurance; home office and more flexible benefits to suit you. For further details on the role and our client, please send an up to date CV and your contact details – thank you!