Azure Security Engineer
£70k - £90k + Bonus / bens
Azure Security Engineer (Cloud). £70k - £90k + Bonus.
Ref: M4184A. London / Sussex / Kent. HYBRID / Remote.
A great opportunity to join a market leader in a hands-on role, responsible for their Azure Security requirements .
Ideally you will have:
• Good hands-on experience with Azure firewalls, Azure Front Door, Microsoft Managed Desktop, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Zscaler, and other relevant technologies.
• Experience of Sentinel, Defender for Desktop and Defender for Cloud platforms and technologies.
• A track record of designing and deploying scalable, secure, and highly available security infrastructures using Azure.
• Skilled in utilizing Azure DevOps to drive development processes, including building security solutions and updates in code.
• Experience in applying Azure DevOps to manage code repositories, continuous integration and delivery, testing, and deployment.
• Strong understanding of best practices in Agile methodologies and their integration with Azure DevOps.
• Ability to design and implement workflows and processes in Azure DevOps.
This is a fast paced and dynamic environment. The role is Hybrid. Benefits are excellent and include: Bonus; great holiday allowance; generous pension; private medical; more flexible benefits to suit you. Interviews are conducted via video call.
For more information, please send me an up-to-date CV and your contact details. Thank you!