Bio-medical Engineer / Segmentation / 3D Modeller / 3D Technician / 3D Printer with orthopaedic experience
Liverpool OR Manchester OR London OR Oxford based £c25k + bonus
This company utilises innovative 3D printing technologies across a range of challenging and innovative projects developing 3D medical products and services for the NHS.
They offer a dynamic and challenging environment. Projects vary in size and complexity and geography and are wide ranging in terms of technologies used and medical disciplines covered.
You will preferably have an engineering and/or bio-medical background in a range of areas that includes:
- Bio-medical engineering knowledge with orthopaedic experience
- An understanding of 3D modelling and medical segmentation
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy / physiology
- Understanding & experience with 3D Printing on a variety of technologies
The applicant should be able to manage a number of parallel projects
Be able to work autonomously and remotely
Provide input into product strategy
Have good client facing skills and be proficient at requirement gathering
Be able to effectively problem solve
Use of medical modelling software for segmentation prior to Model creation
3D modelling design work
Running and maintaining 3D printers
Liaising with senior clinicians to define requirements
Business Development to attract new revenue streams
- The applicant should preferably have a degree in; bio-medical engineering,3D modelling, Life Sciences
The company has an inclusive mentoring program. They encourage diversity and inclusion in the organisation and have attractive incentive and career development programs.
Travel for projects as and when necessary