Company: Kite Glass Ltd
Position: Production and Planning Assistant
Location: Weybridge Surrey
Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Hours 08:15 to 16:45 M-T 08:45 to 16:15 F
Holiday 20 days per year + Statuary Holidays
Kite Glass is looking for a vibrant and energetic person to fill an exciting opportunity that has arisen here at our Weybridge Office. The ideal candidate will have both Office experience and knowledge of the glass industry (although the latter is not essential)
This is an opportunity to work with one the UK‘s leading Glass processors and to be involved with some the exciting projects that Kite Glass has been part of on over many years. See our website at www.kiteglass.co.uk for details.
Will be reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Main Functions are: Preparation of Clear, Concise and Accurate Orders
Liaising with Customers by phone.
Providing Support to the Kite Glass Sales Team.
Auto Cad knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products.
2. Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
3. Beware at all times of workflow through the factory to give accurate lead time information to our customers.
4. Work in a methodical manner that ensure others may follow your work in cases of your absence
5. Be willing to learn and update your knowledge of our products and services.
6. Support with other ad hoc office duties as required.
1. Good Standard of MS Office Knowledge.
2. Ability to work to deadlines
3. Ability to learn quickly
4. Willingness to work as part of a team
Salary: ITR £Neg (depending on experience)
Please apply by e.mail enclosing your CV to Jana Zahradnikova Jana@kiteglass.co.uk