Manufacturing Recruitment Ltd’s ‘fee-on-success’ service provides a cost-effective, risk free option to clients. Our database of specialist skills is constantly updated. By linking this to powerful search engines and web based tools it offers an unrivalled recruitment capability to clients - delivering considerable gains in candidate generation, market coverage and reduced lead times for successful placement.
Search methodology is recommended …
- For very specialist skills located in a finite number of target source companies
- For senior or executive positions which demand candidates with a specific profile
- Where there is a paramount need for client confidentiality and discretion
Search is widely recognised as the most effective approach to identifying top performers who are likely to be operating successfully with a competitor.
Search assignments are carried out by consultants with extensive market sector specialisation and senior appointments experience supported by a high calibre research team.
Retained advertising and selection is recommended where...
- The client wishes to delegate the burden of the recruitment process to the consultancy; an advertisement may attract many hundreds of applicants and prove to be a major drain on your resources and management time.
- A number of vacancies exist which need filling over a short timescale and maximum coverage is therefore required.The advert response can also provide an effective foundation for networking by the consultant thereby generating further candidates who would not normally have been identified by a direct client campaign.
- The service involves an initial meeting to obtain a detailed briefing and job profile, candidate specification and remuneration package. This is followed by comprehensive advertising including creation and design, response handling, pre-selection, interviewing and shortlisting.
Manufacturing Recruitment Ltd is able to design, manage and execute bespoke recruitment campaigns to meet an individual client’s requirements. Typically this will comprise two or more of the above methodologies often linked to more innovative programmes e.g. roadshows, industry events, candidate introduction incentives, web based tools.